Women’s motorcycle boots are designed to do all of the hardcore things that the boots for guys can do – only these boots are designed for the anatomical differences of a women’s foot. Women’s motorcycle boots as a whole will be smaller, but they will also have slightly different shaped foot beds as well as calf and arch supports. Many of the top manufacturers have been defining and refining the women’s-specific boots for some time, and to date they have a great approach to designing a women’s motorcycle boot for all applications.
Well, nothing is cooler when you’re bumming around on the weekend than a tough pair of worn-looking motorcycle boots. However, it takes a little bit more than that to correctly choose a pair of motorcycle boots for a woman. Since women are very style conscious, you have to first know the essential things that a woman wants to have in her pair of boots. Also to consider is a woman’s height, the type of riding she does, and the kind of motorcycle she rides. Women’s boots have become a trendy fashion accessory to the world.
They are designed from above ankle to below knee boots and with low heel to make it easier to control the motorcycle. Women who ride a cruiser would prefer to wear a more classic styled boot. Women who frequently go on long distance drives on their motorcycles should consider having a waterproofed motorcycle boots. Exposure to the harsh conditions of the environment will lessen the lifespan of a motorcycle boot, which is why it is necessary that the boot chosen will handle this just fine. Additionally, boots with steel toes can be very good choices because it gives a woman more protection for her feet in the event of an accident or fall.
Boots with deep rubber soles are your best bet if you want a pair of motorcycle boots since they give you excellent traction and helps absorb vibration. If you feel that leather is too much for your feet to handle, then you can opt to get boots that offer some ventilation in its make. Most importantly however is you choose boots that will allow you to freely control your motorcycle without so much of a hassle.
From heavy-duty motorcycle riding boots to lighter more versatile footwear, we bring you the top ten motorcycle boots for women to keep you safe and comfortable on the road. Thus, the list down here will help guide you to choose your favorite styles.
Our Top 3 Picks
Best Women’s Motorcycle Riding Boots Reviews
We selected the 10 best women’s motorcycle boots for you to choose from. Read our detailed reviews and find the best pair of boots for you.
1. Coolway Women’s Alida Motorcycle Boot
Put your biker face on and flaunt your wild side in style with the very cool and fashionable motorcycle boots from Coolway. This meticulously crafted boot features a two buckle design that gives this incredible pair of shoes a unique and incredible original personality. Made with premium buffalo leather, these shoes feel as cool as they look. A moldable shaft allows you to bend and style however you like. The shaft measures 12 inches from arch and heel about 1.5 inches to make you feel comfortable. With a sturdy and reliable rubber outsole that will provide you with best stability and traction control, you’ll ride absolutely worry free knowing these super cool boots will take you anywhere you need to go.
- Rubber outsole provides stability and traction control
- Shaft measures approximately 12″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 14″ around
- The two-buckle design gives this incredible pair of shoes a unique and incredible original personality so you can ride in style.
- Made with premium buffalo leather, these shoes feel as cool as they look so you can look as fashionable and stylish.
- A moldable shaft allows you to bend and style however you like.
- The shaft measures 12 inches from arch and heel about 1.5 inches to make you feel comfortable.
- A sturdy and reliable rubber outsole will provide you with better stability and traction control.
- You can ride absolutely worry free knowing these super cool boots will take you anywhere you need to go.
- Available in several colors and sizes to choose from.
- They have a great soft rubber sole which makes walking in snowy, icy conditions a no brainer.
- The diagonal cut is very flattering on the leg at the top, and despite the biker style cut of the boot, they are feminine with an edge on.
- Straps are poorly constructed.
- The boot shaft isn’t double layered.
- The heel height is a little deceiving.
2. FRYE Women’s Veronica Short Boot
There’s something about the Veronica Short that gives you a boost and well, attitude. Maybe it’s the supple Italian leather so lovingly washed and antiqued or maybe it’s that perfect mid-calf height. Whatever it is, Frye’s Veronica booties are a great complement to your casual days. Soft, supple leather or suede shapes the slouchable shaft of a pull-on boot with a utilitarian vibe. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail. The Frye Company is the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. Frye boots were worn by soldiers on both sides of America’s Civil War, soldiers in the Spanish-American war, and by Teddy Roosevelt and his Rough Riders. Today Frye remains true to its roots with its line of heritage boots, but continues to innovate as it introduces chic new handbags, pumps, and sandals to its collection.
- Leather outsole with rubber forepart
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Platform measures approximately 0.5″
- Boot opening measures approximately 12.25″ around
- Mid-calf engineer boot with leather upper
- Buckled straps at topline and front
- Stacked leather heel
- Antique silver buckles
- This boot can be called as “on the go boot” because it’s very easy to slip in and the soft lining inside just make you feel relaxed.
- Soft, supple leather or suede shapes the slouchable shaft of a pull-on boot with a utilitarian vibe.
- Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot.
- This soft vintage leather boot is washed and antiqued for a unique finish.
- Engineer details with solid antique brass buckles add a hint of style.
- The stacked wood heel features a rubber tap for durability.
- The Frye Company has been designing and crafting boots in the original Frye Engineer styling for over 150 years.
- The Veronica boot features 100% leather construction for maximum durability.
- The heel begins to peel off after repeated use.
- The sizing is a bit off.
- They are quite heavy.
3. Caterpillar Women’s Darcy Waterproof Motorcycle Boot
The new Darcy Motorcycle Boot from Caterpillar is a mid-calf style boot with a bold front buckle with pleating details, and is crafted with full grain waterproof leather. These boots will take you where you need to go no matter what the weather! With a microfiber lining and sock liner, these super soft and breathable boots can be worn all day long in comfort. Featuring a side zipper for an easy on and off, these boots have a cement construction and a T408W outsole that will provide you with stability and traction control on a variety of terrains. With extreme motorcycle boot inspiration, the new CAT Darcy WP women’s boot is screaming for new adventures.
- Synthetic outsole
- Shaft measures approximately 7″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Boot opening measures approximately 11″ around
- Full grain leather waterproof upper
- Microfiber sock liner
- Outside zipper
- Cement construction
- T408W outsole
- The mix of leather and suede materials offers a lived-in look that gets better with each wearing.
- The new Darcy is a mid-calf style boot with a bold front buckle with pleating details, and is crafted with full grain waterproof leather.
- These super soft and breathable boots can be worn all day long in comfort, thanks to the microfiber lining and sock liner.
- The easy slip on design makes it a must have to complement any fall outfit.
- The fit is just perfect in length and it doesn’t hurt your foot even wearing it for a long period of time.
- Featuring a side zipper for an easy on and off, these boots have a cement construction and a T408W outsole that will provide you with stability and traction control on a variety of terrains.
- The heel measures approximately 1” and the shaft measures 7” from arch which make you comfortable to walk in.
- With its classic appearance, you can wear it with many outfits and it just rocks the whole look.
- Does not fit quite well and very hard to put on.
- The boot is not quite stiff.
- The ankle is too narrow.
4. Harley-Davidson Women’s Khari Boot
Head off into your weekend ride with the tough yet stylish design of the Khari boot by Harley-Davidson. Harley-Davidson brings you boots to fit your lifestyle, design for everyday comfort and fashionable wear. These Khari boots have a fashionable sleek shaft with strap and buckle in the vamp, a rubber outsole and full-length cushion sock that provides comfort and durability. Whether you are out on the road or out on the town these Harley-Davidson Lifestyle boots will look and feel great. Easy riders and chic fashionistas alike will appreciate the tough-girl style of this handsome biker boot from Harley-Davidson.
- Full grain leather upper
- Strap and buckle on vamp
- Locking side zipper
- Fashionable 4″ shaft height
- 75″ Heel height
- Round toe
- Rubber outsole
- Adjustable metal buckle
- Full-length cushion sock lining for all-day comfort
- Lightweight cement construction
- Nylon YKK locking inside zipper
- Harley Davidson boots are crafted with style and performance combining classic Harley Davidson designs into its footwear.
- Constructed with a polished, full-grain leather upper, the Khari features a comfortable ankle-high design with a zip-up side and durable rubber heel and sole for excellent traction and long-lasting wear.
- Complete your biker look, or wear with leggings and a tunic sweater for a trendy, downtown ensemble.
- These Khari boots have a fashionable sleek shaft with strap and buckle in the vamp, a rubber outsole and full-length cushion sock that provides comfort and durability.
- Harley-Davidson is a true American icon and a lifestyle brand representing an attitude towards living and personal expression.
- From the signature wings of freedom to the subtle stitches, Harley-Davidson boots are as free today as they were in their storied history.
- It has a rubber sole inside and they mold to your foot quickly and insanely comfortable.
- They are the perfect ankle height boot for walking, hiking, shopping, probably for riding.
- These boots are cushioned inside, but they offer absolutely no arch support.
- They are quite heavy due to the thick and rugged soles.
5. O’Neal Women’s Rider Boots
Playing right into O’Neal’s strengths, the all new Women’s Rider boot offers up an affordable price with a very rugged design. A traditional welted sole absorbs all the bumps and with plenty of traction built into the soles, grip on the pegs is strong. Synthetic leather heat shields keep hot exhaust at bay and when combined with injection molded shin, ankle, heel and toe reinforcements, the Rider is a solid barrier for the foot. The O’Neal Rider Boots deliver excellent protection and performance thanks to the metal shank reinforcements paired with the injection molded plastic protective plates. Built to the quality of a first class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price, this boot simply can’t be beat for overall value and style!
- Injection-molded plastic plates protect against impacts
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage
- A traditional welted sole absorbs all the bumps and with plenty of traction built into the soles, grip on the pegs is strong.
- Synthetic leather heat shields keep hot exhaust at bay and when combined with injection molded shin, ankle, heel and toe reinforcements, the Rider is a solid barrier for the foot.
- A four buckle closure system keeps the fit secure and highly adjustable and with just the right amount of pink added in, the Rider is a good looking boot for years to come.
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking
- Built to the quality of a first class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price.
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort and durability.
- Delivers excellent protection and performance thanks to the metal shank reinforcements paired with the injection molded plastic protective plates.
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support.
- It fits just perfectly and they’re not overly tight in ankle, which makesyou feel comfortable to walk in for a long period of time.
- A little short for the tall girls.
- They are a little stiff.
- Takes a little getting used to.
6. Rampage Women’s Islet Motorcycle Boot
Rampage is an internationally known women’s footwear company based in New York. Every season, Rampage offers a large selection of sandals, flats, boots, and heels that cover mostly any occasion. They are super cute and super affordable to cater to almost every woman’s needs. The Rampage customer base is inspired by celebrities and has a huge appetite for designer inspiration. It caters to the young contemporary woman, offering her eclectic, fashion-forward products to wear in every aspect of her constantly evolving lifestyle. And the Islet Motorcycle Boot is just another great addition to Rampage’s elite line-up of super-sexy boots.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 9″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25″
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.5″ around
- Faux-leather pull-on moto boot with multiple straps and buckles
- Stacked heel
- Lightly padded footbed
- Adjustable buckles for easy on and off
- Detailed stitching with a decorative strap
- Man-made outsole
- They are super cute and super affordable to cater to almost every woman’s needs.
- An expensive looking, super cool boot with an inexpensive price tag.
- These run a bit large and are quite wide at the calves, so they would be great for people who have trouble finding wide calf boots.
- They are super cute and very comfortable. They are a must for your fall and winter wardrobe.
- They make you feel comfortable to walk in for a long period of time.
- A great on-the-go boot and very easy to slip in and the soft lining inside make you feel relaxed regardless of the weather outside.
- Available in different color options to choose from so you can always find your best fit.
- The heel and sole look a little cheap.
- Sizing is way off.
- No zipper. They are a slip on style.
- Not quite as wide as Rampage tall boots.
7. Wild Pair Women’s Poulsbo Motorcycle Boot
Stay on top in the latest trend of fashion with the amazing Poulsbo Motorcycle Boot from Wild Pair. Wild Pair shoes feature the ideal combination of style, comfort, and durability available anywhere. These motorcycle boots are designed to do all of the hardcore things that the boots for guys do – only these boots are designed for the anatomical differences of a women’s foot. The Wild Pair features a synthetic upper with a round toe, and the man-made outsole lends lasting traction and wear. No arch support, but you get what you pay for right? This is a great knock around boot for this incredible price.
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12.5″ from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75″
- Engineer-style moto boot with antiqued metal hardware and zip entry
- Synthetic upper with a round toe
- Man-made outsole lends lasting traction and wear
- Wild Pair shoes feature the ideal combination of style, comfort, and durability available anywhere.
- The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and
- It fits perfectly for your foot and they’re not overly tight in ankle, making it comfortable to walk in for a long period of time.
- It comes in a perfect size, with its shaft 12.5 inches to comfortably fit women’s foot of a variety of sizes.
- They are lightweight and extremely comfortable.
- The shaft measure 12.5 inches from arch and the heel is 1.75 inches, with its short heel so you’ll be able to walk easily and comfortably.
- The fit is just perfect in length and it doesn’t hurt your foot even wearing it for a long period of time.
- There isn’t any arch support or tread on the sole.
- The outer layer starts to peel off really quickly.
8. Durango Women’s RD594 Boot
Pull on this harness boot from Durango and get timeless style you’ll enjoy for seasons to come. The supple leather upper ensures complete versatility, and the padded insole is there for long-lasting comfort. Durango utilized hardy brown leather on the upper to create a classic-looking Harness boot. The exterior on this 10 “ boot was kept very minimal, therefore this boot can look good with anything from jeans to a free-spirited dress. It has leather pull tabs to allow you to get these boots on/off easily. Whether you initially started looking for brown boots, Harness boots, women’s boots, leather boots or comfortable boots, these Durango Women’s Brown Harness Boots fit into all of those categories and are also great looking. They’ll quickly become your favorite boots to wear.
- Durable leather upper with harness strap detail
- Leather shaft lining
- Taped side seams
- Cushioned insole with Flex Forepart for increased comfort
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction
- Oil-resistant rubber outsole
- 2 inch strider heel
- Full-grain leather upper
- 5 inch calf circumference
- Comfort cushioned insoles and taped side seams
- Chunky square toes
- The supple leather upper ensures complete versatility, and the padded insole is there for long-lasting comfort.
- The exterior on this 10″ boot was kept very minimal, therefore this boot can look good with anything from jeans to a free-spirited dress.
- It has leather pull tabs to allow you to get these boots on/off easily.
- Soft, smooth-textured leather has been added to the interior (on the shaft) to make these brown boots superbly comfortable.
- There is also an insole that supplies just the right amount of cushioning to keep your feet at ease.
- The Durango outsole provides durable oil resistance and gives you great traction.
- Whether you tend to walk quickly or just saunter along, the strider heel is a low 1 ¾”, so you will be able to walk comfortably and at your own pace.
- The traditional harness look gives a stylish touch to these tough, work-ready
- With its modern appeal and fresh spring look that goes with literally all types of outfit.
- Not ideal for short girls.
- Not so good arch support.
9. Rocket Dog Women’s Truly Westwood Motorcycle Boot
Look fashion forward in the Rocket Dog Truly Westwood Motorcycle Boot. Rocket Dog is a young-minded footwear and clothing company that was founded in 1997, and named after Max, the speedy mutt of one of the creators. The Rocket Dog consumer is an independent freethinker that shuns the polished look and materialism of the previous generation. This high of a heel can also help shorter women who ride the higher suspension sporty motorcycles reach their feet flat on the ground. The heel measures approximately 1.5” and the shaft measures 10.5” from arch which make it comfortable for you to walk in anywhere you want.
- Easy pull-on construction
- Faux leather upper with strap detail at shaft
- Man-made lining
- Lightly cushioned man-made footbed
- Man-made sole
- Looks great with leggings, tights, and skinny jeans
- The shaft of the boot is softly padded inside which makes it so comfortable to wear anytime of the year.
- The front panel provides flexibility when walking and riding in a sporty riding position.
- The rubber sole has grip areas to prevent sliding.
- They are comfortable on and off the motorcycle.
- Designed to take the hard beating the boots for guys can do.
- Extremely comfortable boots which take you through any weather you can withstand on your motorcycle.
- Comes with all the protective elements that are easily found in men’s boots.
- The extra soft and supple faux leather conforms to your feet quite well.
- Provides great protection should your feet get caught up in an accident.
- The sturdy padding and reinforcements in the toe and heel offer much more than a cowboy boot or other fashion-type boot with a heel that a lot of women like to wear while riding their motorcycles.
- Great fit but a little narrow.
- Not snug enough.
- The material is quite thin.
- They aren’t lined or insulated.
10. Harley-Davidson Women’s Christa Boot
Step out in true Harley style with the super-sexy Harley-Davidson Christa Boot which is crafted with full grain leather upper for durable comfort. This casual women’s leather boot blends a classic moto-inspired look with lightweight comfort. The 8″ Christa features full grain leather, and a vintage styled harness with a single buckle. Harley Davidson Women’s Black 10″ Christa Harness Boots are perfect for motorcycling, working or just harnessing catcalls. The square heels give you lift without compromising your balance, so you can strut your stuff safely. And when conditions are rough, these boots will rise to the challenge. When you want to get on your bike and ride, the Christa from Harley Davidson has you running with natural style.
- Leather upper in a motorcycle ankle boot style with a round toe
- Decorative harness detail at the ankle with metal o-ring
- Functional side zipper for easy slip-on construction
- 8 inch shaft, 9 1/2 inch circumference
- Smooth lining, cushioning insole
- Rubber traction outsole, 2 inch heel
- YKK locking inside zipper
- Inside zip closure allows for easy on and off
- The full-length cushioned footbed encourages comfortable strides
- Durable rubber heel and outsole for stability
- The square heels give you lift without compromising your balance, so you can strut your stuff safely.
- Supple full-grain moves and molds to your stride, but it’s repellent to water and tough against wear.
- Silver-toned buckles complement the 8-inch leather shafts quite well.
- Your feet will sink into full-length sock lining that cushions steps from toe to heel.
- You should feel comfortable in your boots, especially when you’re looking good.
- Cement construction joins the rubber soles to the leather with a tough, weather-resistant bond.
- The 2-inch heels add just the right finishing touch to create these 10-inch boots.
- The shock-resistant rubber soles support your every step.
- A simple harness ring at the ankle gives just enough accent to this beautifully simply boot.
- Full-length cushion sock linings keep feet comfortable, and a Goodyear welt construction equals impressive durability.
- This leather boot blends a classic moto-inspired look with lightweight comfort.
- The full-length cushioned footbed encourages comfortable strides.
- Durable rubber heel and outsole allow for long-lasting traction and better stability.
- Inside zip closure allows for easy on and off.
- Not an ideal boot for the road.
- Not the typical heavy-duty grade leather.
- There isn’t much tread on the bottom.
- The leather is very thick.